Note: If you would like to read this post in English? Then please click here!
On May 14, 2022, the „Linux Presentation Day 2022.1 (LPD)“ of the Tux-Days team will take place. This time, this event will not only offer a varied program to those interested in Linux and open source, but it will also be for the first time for school authorities and administrators aligned. Because the lectures addressed, among other things, the problems with proprietary software in schools.
But in any case, all important aspects of Linux will be shown in short lectures between 10 and 45 minutes.
For example, what is „Free Software“ and what makes it so special?
What are the reasons for Linux and what are against it?
Which applications work and which ones can’t I use at all?
This and many other points will be shown in entertaining lectures on May 14, 2022 from 10 a.m.
The following program items are covered, for example:
- Free Software – Professional, Independent, Trustworthy. That’s why you should use them. – J Vogelbacher
- Possibilities of free software for schools – From a systemic and pedagogical point of view – M. Gabriel & F. Poetzsch-Heffter
- Create and Edit Documents on Linux – With Libre Office and Only Office – J. Vogelbacher
- AlekSIS – A school information system from the school for the school – F. Poetzsch-Heffter
- … and much more!
And at the end of the day there is also the opportunity to ask questions about specific topics during a question and answer session.
Oh and before I forget to tell you! I’m also one of the official sponsors of this special event this year, and there’s more cool and exciting Linux Presentation Day events coming up in the near future.
A list of all offline events on the subject can be found on the LPD website.
Good and otherwise you can visit/follow the „Linux Presentation Day 2022.1 (LPD)“ of the Tux-Days team later on the following channels:
- „Linux Guides“-YouTube channel
- „Tux-Tage“-YouTube channel
- „Linux Guides“-Twitch channel
- on the official website of the Tux-Day Team (YouTube-free)
If you have any further questions, just write them in the comments below so that other readers can benefit from them, or visit the pages linked below in the info box!
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!